Home About Leagues Pricing Help
Exporting to this league is disabled. Please contact MyMadden to renew this league Home Rules Teams Standings Schedule Players Stats Forum Blog Trades Simscores Power Rankings Draft Tools Join
1. Cardinals - Jake will get one win this week against the 49ers (who are currently facing a suspension), can he add any more? He has had some close losses, let's see if he can string something together. 2. Jets - Sanchez will inch ahead this week for the #1 pick with a Cardinals win this week. I don't think he's really trying to win any more games at this point. That Jets roster is BAD. 3. Bills - Oh Supreme. He talks a big game, but is sitting at 1-7. He is obviously tanking at this point. It's a shame too, that Bills roster has some nice pieces. 4. Bucs - Andrew has had a rough go of it this season. He has one win, but he's been in some close ones. I think he's going to win a few more before the season ends. 5. Saints - Pauly had a ring in M18, this one is surprising. He's sitting at 1-5 and at the bottom of the NFCS. Is he in full on tank mode? 6. Cowboys - Zach looked promising with a win against the Panthers week one, now he sits at 1-6. He also made a lot of trades to improve his roster. Thus far, they aren't paying off. Can he turn it around? 7. Panthers - Matt is a known playoff contender usually every season, this one is as puzzling as Pauly's record. He made trades to win now, and now he's on his way to have a sub .500 season with only two draft picks left. Reports are in that he's not giving up though. 8. Chiefs - Bryan has suffered major injuries this year, and sources say he's thrown in the towel on this season. He's also hard to schedule with. 9. Colts - Mike is 2-5 but is still looking for wins each week. I think he can get to 7-8 wins this year. 10. Titans - Quin is 2-5 and history says he's better than that. I don't think it's full on tank mode in Nashville yet.
Login with Discord

OR