Home About Leagues Pricing Help
Exporting to this league is disabled. Please contact MyMadden to renew this league Home Rules Teams Standings Schedule Players Stats Forum Blog Trades Simscores Power Rankings Draft Tools Join
Division winners: NFCN Vikings- Theron Coming off of another bowl appearance in the last season of Madden 19, Theron is an early favorite to win the division if not the whole thing. For most of last Madden, he terrorized the NFCN - this year he's running it back with some familiar division rivals. The Vikings have two stud WR and a D that can more than hold its own. The QB position will be the one uncertainty that might hold him back. NFCS Saints- Jonnyboy As much as it pains me to say this, Jonny has probably got the best shot season one in a mediocre division. While Pauly is a former champion, he's likely to be held back by the bucs so-so roster. The other members of the division include Kyle (who might as well be called Casper) and the Mish himself (who the league has decided as no threat). With an awfully stacked roster, Jonny might run rampant right into a first round exit. NFCE Eagles - Walker Booted once for multiple infractions during Madden 19, if he can manage to stay in the league for the first season I see him taking this division. While I think it will be a race to the end - as there are some good players in the east - the eagles roster is the best in the game. The roster, as well as his fairly consistent performance is what ultimately gives walker and his eagles the edge in my eyes. NFCW Rams- Overcast A lot of unknowns for me in this division. The Cardinals should be good in a few seasons, but I think the lackluster roster holds them back season one. The Rams have a formidable offense and defense, and are one of the most popular team choices for M20. While I've never seen Overcast play, this is (in my eyes) another instance of the most talented team winning the division. What I am sure of is that he can expect only 4 GG from division rivals per year. AFCN Ravens- Ken This is undoubtedly one of the strongest divisions in the league, with 3 excellent players and two multiple time champions. Poor coen is not going to have a good time here. I give Ken the edge over Killa here due to the strong Ravens D and the speed he will have at wr and QB. I expect at least two teams from this division to make the playoffs. AFCS Colts- DaeDae This year, Dae is getting his favorite squad. He is also my favorite to win this division. This colts team was recently rated by IRL "experts" to be the best roster for the upcoming years. I imagine the same would hold true for Madden. The biggest hole on this team is the wr position after T.Y, but Dae isn't exactly known for his passing. Expect Hines to be near the top of the league in rushing yardage. AFCE Jets- Daniel I really wanted to pick Courtney here, as he has proven himself in this league. However, I think Daniel and his Jets are coming into the season hungry, and with lots of new talent on both sides of the ball I think that he ends up taking the division. While bell might be showing up out of shape IRL, in Madden he will be ready to pick up where he left off dominating defenses. AFCW Chiefs - Supreme As his name implies, I think this loud mouthed cheese ball will reign supreme over his division. Madden gifted mahomes with a hell of a rating, and tyreek hill managed to avoid suspension. The only drawback is he doesn't have a spinning RB...yet. So, as a less than wise man has said, "you should be scared, bitch".
Jk theron is the Packers, so fuck em. I pick whoever is actually the Vikings instead
Login with Discord

OR